How I prepared for my SSB Interview- By Cadet Arun Kumar

How I prepared for my SSB Interview- By Cadet Arun Kumar


Wearing uniform has been my childhood dream.

There were a few chances, I missed out a lot

but no regrets, to gain one you will have to sacrifice some!

Stages that I missed out

A chance to Study at Sainik School-  from class VI-  Missed out
An opportunity to study at Rashtriya Military School- from Class VI- I was not aware of such a school
Rashtriya Indian Military College from Class VIII-- Where is it??????

NDA- I did give it a try- did not prepare for it First attempt Failed in Written
10 +2 Tech Entry- My first appearance for SSB Interview----- I did not know what hit me!!! Not Even Screened in.

Now I started concentrating in College Studies
NCC was my fad
I joined and worked hard to become a JUO
This training gave me a lot of opportunity to learn about my own strength and weaknesses
2015 the golden year
I had applied for the Naval Selection Board as a technical Officer.

called for SSB Interview-

with a lot of enthusiasm reached COIMBATORE Rly station at 5.45 am
I found at least two hundred aspirants waiting like me for the NAVAL Bus to take us to the Naval Board.

( I shook my hands with atleast a 100 and repeated my name, I could hardly remember even one name of the persons I met- A bad show)

SCREENING

I had done a lot of work for Verbal and Non verbal no problem

I shall tell you what happened after this in my next blog

I got training from
defence academy coimbatore
Screening  it was

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper