How I Prepared For Facing My SSB Interview? ( As narrated by GC Raj Sekar )

Dear Friends,

Joining the defence forces and become an officer was / is my passion.

This article may of some help to those of you who would be attending the SSB Interviews sooner /latter.

Here is how I prepared for the SSB Interview.

Well I am not a first timer for SSB

I must confess that I only made it at the 7th attempt at the SSB Interview.

As soon as applied I started buying the latest Competition Success Review magazine,
The Hindu and started a Scrap book

Internet and TV News were part of my 9 'O clock ritual.

I started with 3 important National Event - I used to cut the paper and stick in my Scrap book, read and re read to under stand about the issue ( I used Internet to gather more information)

Example: INS VIKARAMADITYA 

I searched the net to know as much info as I could

I used to play cricket during my college days.
Hence I started gathering Cricket news, records, etc.

I was asked about what types of book I used to read,

As I never read any novels , I used  to say, Sorry sir I do not get time to read novels.
( This answer was followed by the Question how I spent the 24 hours of a day?)

So, this time, I bought  a book written by Chetan Bagat and started reading it. Since "The Five Point Someone " was interesting  to read, I bought "Three Mistakes of My life". 

This Time I became more confident.

Next was Knowing as much as I can about  the Hobby. I used to take part in Rifle shooting. I loved to become a Sniper .

The internet helped me to gather a lot of information about Sniper Rifles world over.
In my interview it was almost 30 minutes discussion on this subject.

I read about International Events. Took notes, put that in my Lab top.
I wrote at least 100 stories,  wat  i did 60 words  once a week.

Well, friends, I am an average student, hence I worked and practiced  speaking aloud. My friends did give me a patient hearing.

I took 0ne week coaching at Defence Academy Coimbatore
This was to polish my self.

well to day I am proud to be the part of 
Indian Army.
JAI HIND
All the best

There is no substitute to 
Systematic and Well Planned Hard  work

See you folks in Uniform soon

you may contact
For Interview Guidance
 & for interview coaching. 
 call 094437 20076
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper