How to develop your personality?

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076 Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076 Self-Improvement Day Event Action Achievement Yes No Remarks Monday 2 km Run 0600-0630h Walked for about 1 km I lack the stamina to build Tuesday -do- -do- Walked for 800 m only Imp by 200m Will power to run the full distance -do- Wednesday -do -do- Walked for 500 m only Imp by 300m I can do it -do- Thursday -do- -do- Walked just 200m Imp by 200m Yes I can -do- Friday -do- -do- Ran full length I did it Did not keep time Must run under 15 min Saturday -do- -do- Ran full length I did it Kept time Ran 2km under 14 min Sunday -do- -do Floor exercise Pushup Could not do 25 Must develop Actions to be taken 1.Building Stamina and reduce weight 2. To improve Reading a book once a week 3. To make notes on Current Affairs- Read- Cut & Paste 4. Read about one Battle Indo Pak war 1971, why- how- what? When- where. Make a PPT for others to know 5. I am interested in joining the army do I know the following? 1 Who is the Chief of the army? Name 2 Who is the vice chief? 3 What is the strength Officers- Men 4 What are the commands? Where located who is heading it? 5 What are the branches in Army? 6 What are the weapons used now by Army? 7 Where are the officers trg academy located – its history? 8 In which branch would I like to join and why? 9 What are the different Ranks in the Army sepoy to Fd Marshal and insignia 10 What are the various Decorations given to Soldiers 11 What is a war medal/ribbon and what is a peacetime ribbon? 12 Who all have won PVC- Read about the winners brave act- 13 Where are soldiers trained –duration 14 Pay and allowances of Men and Officers 15 Different types of uniforms where and when worn 16 Various Exercise conducted by the army when, where, countries involved. 17 Have I interacted with any former defence persons when, where did he serve, his ranks, postings. 18 Have I been to any defence Units, if not why did I not go? What is stopping me? 19 How many of my friends joined the forces, their name and how they joined, where are they now? 20 What is my Ultimate aim? Plan A and Plan B 21 Adventure activities I have participated, if not why? 22 What are my interest and hobby? 23 What are my achievements as on today? 24 What Have I done to society? 25 Are my parents proud of me? 26 What are my weak points, what am I doing about it? 27 In what way am I contributing to my Family members? 28 Social Front: How many friends I have? 29 When is his/her birthday? 30 Who are his/her relatives, have I visited them? 31 In what way I have helped her/ him. And vice-versa 32 How much time I waste in a day/week/ month why 33 Have I earned any amount by using my skill/talent 34 Do I ask for money from my mum/dad for my cell phone? Is it good that I waste their money, What should I do? 35 In what way I am setting an example to others? 36 Have I made a written plan for my journey in life after, School/ College. 37 Am I on the right path, if not what correction should I make to achieve it. 38 Am I really working to achieve my Aim? 39 Do I keep a Daily Journal? Have I pasted the Next one month Plan of action on my study room wall? 40 What group activities have I take part so for, what is my next plan? 41 Have I made likeminded friends in School/ College. What frequency do I meet them, do I share my feelings, interest with them. How are their reactions? 42 Have I had the courage to pinpoint his/her mistakes? Or how did I react when they pointed out 43 Having penned down this, how should I plan the next one year. What Should I do to achieve it? 44 Write in big capital letters and paste in a place where I can see it every day 45 AM I A PERSON WHO IS ACTIVE OR LAZY IF YES WHY?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper