14 days ssb coaching offered by defence academy Rs,.10 k

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076
Join Defence academy today
14 days ssb interview coaching Rs. 10 k only

 Are you appearing for SSB?, If yes lets see what others feel about ?

Indian Army---- Here I come- Let me prove it to others that I have it in me.
Just read this on

Hi, there,
I will tell you my feelings, my selection as a ‘Recommended’ Officer Cadet. Expectations :
When my chest number was announced
I Stood silently, normally, with a bit of smile on face.
In my mind, things happened,
1. Ellite feeling. Yes , it said, "Yah, you have proved it."
2. Now the worry was, can I clear the Medical fitness test?
3.Will I be in the Merit list?

4. I felt sorry for one or two of my team mates, who could not make it.
5. Many hand shakes and Congratulations!!, well it made me feel GREAT!!!!!
6. I was itching to share the news with my parents and friends.The cell phone was not yet handed over to us.
7, When I hold of the cell phone like a carzy guy, texed a few, called a few, it was great to be wished
As I was given different chest number with a ‘+’ sign is like symbol of divinity!
Everyone would come to seek ‘tips’ during dinner in Candidates’ mess.I felt slighty embarrazzed, Anyway, I did feel flattered,

  • My chest number became white with a ‘+’ sign. But suddenly, I was being addressed as ‘Sir’ by new candidates. This was embarrassing, not because I didn't like it, its just that ‘Sir’ has its own meaning in Armed Forces. Don't address everyone you meet as ‘Sir’. Only forces people to be addressed with it. The chest number is given for a reason. I told them to call me by my chest number, no, not even necessary to say “+15”, just “15”. I am just like you, just few days ahead.
  • Lets come to Reality : As soon as this news spreads among your family members, relatives, friends, neighbors, locality people, they start looking up to you, you are already a ‘Fauji’ for them. Here comes the responsibility, mature actions always. You are able to influence a large group of people.
  • Friends and juniors consider you their hero. No! What you did, is just pass an entrance test. You are not even a fauji. Not discouraging, realise your true time. And merit list is on wait too, dont want to raise others’ expectations.
  • You feel as if now you will do better things for society than before. Like - Showing by example reduced usage of polybags.
  • Planting of trees on birthdays, as many trees as your age, and nurturing it.
  • Motivating everyone, because I am just a normal everyday human, nothing extraordinary.
  • Punctual than ever before - 1600 hrs is now 1555 for you.
  • Dressed up in formals in most occasions.
  • Shoes always polished and shiny.
  • Clean shave religiously!
  • No talks about caste, creed and other topics that could stir negative thoughts. No. Eating healthy, getting ready physically and mentally for Academy.
  • People value those who have authoritative status, earlier no one noticed, now everyone wants to connect with you.
  • You make plans for parents and enjoy each moment before officially joining it.
  • Spend time with friends and girlfriend, groom them in a way so that they are okay if you dont call/talk to them for 3–4 days in a row.
  • Time before joining Academy, you spend the entire time doing things that were pending in life. You are going to be transformed from a ‘Civilian’ to a ‘Fauji’.
  • Take lots of photos with present haircut. You get this one right?
  • When you sit alone, having ‘Me’ time, you feel proud of you and treat ownself with greater love, maybe treat an ice cream. But it has calories, no worries, will burn them in morning run tomorrow!
  • You start writing letters to your friends, this was crazy!
  • . You realize how strong your parents are ??
  • Giving treat would make you bankrupt. Haha.
  • From here on, the Country comes first, always and every time!
  • Keep the josh high!
  • Thats what I call I was in the seventh heaven!!!
    I wish all you guys all the best, get recommended at get a sense of satisfaction.

  • Prove it to the world, "That You Have It In You" If you want to pass out as the best cadet at Indian Military Academy or OTA, what should one do to get a gold medal/sword of honour?
    Earning sword of honour and gold medal is not a joke. It is a herculean task. Only best of best cadet won this in every course. Sword of honour is conferred to best overall all round cadet in academy during training period. Gold medal is awarded to cadet passing out first in the order of merit. In NDA only gold medal is awarded but in OTA, IMA both sword of honor and gold medal is being awarded. Many times both sword of honour and gold medal are won by same cadet in academy. To earn these most coveted prestigious honor you need to excel in training. I have seen 2016–17 SSC-104 OTA Chennai AUO Abhishek R closely as my course mate who earned both Sword of Honour and Gold Medal award. Few things you should know before joining the academy so that you perform best and won these coveted honour with pride. Few important parameters that makes you top of merit list for earning the Sword of Honour and Gold medal are-
    Physical Tests:
    1. This is the most expected one out of any cadet to be considered for the sword of honor. When you are in an institution whose roots lie in the physical fitness, this can’t be compromised. This includes all sorts of drills and swimming tests. Try to pass all Physical test in excellent not only in excellent but also try to clear higher tests which are just a step ahead excellent level Try to achieve in top enclosures in running events, so that you get maximum marks available for standing top. Pass drill in minimum attempt if possible try to pass in 1st attempt, and least don’t go beyond 2nd attempt. Learn swimming properly with at least two different strokes before entering in academy and pass swimming with higher test. It will fetch you extra marks in merit

    2. Academics and service Subjects
    - Try to do best in academics and service subjects in academy.Academics subjects constituent lots of marks in merit so do best in academics and service subjects and earn extra credits to be at the top in the merit list.

    3. Active participation -
    An active participant is liked by everyone. You are expected to participate in games and sports and excel in it. Participate and perform well in sports.

    4. Holding Appointments:
    This parameter puts to test the organisational and management skills which are by the most important skills an officer must have. Holding appointments makes it clear about what you are capable of. Try to become AUO, ACA, BUO,BCA, SUOs etc.

    5. Field and practical training
    - Learn and absorb tactics taught in academy and apply those things in camps. perform well in camps. Efficient field training is required and possible by spending time, effort, and attention to memorize , basic war tactics and battlefield details, infiltration and escape routes, construction and employment of hiding positions, enemy force doctrines and equipment.

    6. Additional Course:
    Those who have opted for an additional course like ‘Basic Para’ have an upper hand against those who haven’t. Hence, it again earns you extra credit to top the merit list. Winning the Sword of Honour and Gold medal, you don’t need any introduction. The sword and medal speaks for you. So all the best for motivated aspired defense aspirants and perform well. !!!

    Is there any way for an individual to volunteer for joining the Indian Army at the age of

    1. One can join Territorial Army.Eligibility Criteria for TA is:
    2. Nationality : Female/male citizens of India.
    3. Age Limits : For Women: 18 to 25 and men 1 to 42 years on the date of application.
    4. Educational Qualifications :Any Gradute
    5. Procedure: Must Pass a written test (Subjects: GK, Maths, English, Reasoning Test)
      Go through SSB Interview on getting recommended get fit in Medical
    6. Finally get trained for 2 months in OTA/IMA
    7. Indian Army Has anyone regretted their decision to join the NDA or the IMA?
      You already have excellent answers, but I will add my two pennies worth. Regretting the decision to join NDA is perhaps too far fetched. NDA, as an insitution offers the best that is there in the country to a 17 years old. What happens in reality is that the handful of physically and mentally challenged cadets start questioning themselves if they could ever get through with this tough routine. All this happens within the first few weeks of the first term, which is by far the toughest. But as time goes by, and the coursemates start working on such cases to boost their morale, the promise of a bright future starts falling into place. Mind you, the people who play the biggest role in this transformation are the coursemates, particulalry from one’s own squadron. In my course, there was only one drop out, that too in our 6th term, can you imagine. This guy was just too brainy, academically excellent, with Gold torch and 7+ point CGPA and all that. But physically his capacities were getting exhausted. He was carried thus far by his squadron coursemates, but there comes a time when we start feeling guilty of being a burden on our own coursemates. I mean, how many times can I ask my buddy to carry my rifle or big pack because I just can’t. Once that realization hit him, he quit, paid back all the expenses of training and settled for an academic career outside. Today, he is very well settled in Seattle, USA, runs a software business of his own, and also keeps in regular touch with his coursemates. We are so proud to have him as a coursemate. Learn to listen to your calling guys, just don’t get tempted to the lures of a life in uniform if you are not cut out for it. Is OTA better than IMA, in terms of the best officer?
      Both academies are best in themselves. IMA is older and bigger in size and meant for granting permanent commission while OTA is relatively new and smaller in size and meant for granting Short service Commission.
      Training at IMA is 3 terms and while one can pass out of OTA just after 2 terms. So, choose yourself.
      To get into IMA one has to qulaify in CDSE Maths, GK and English, but for OTA, only English and Maths

      How does it feel to be an officer in Indian Armed Forces? What strategy should I follow to clear CDSE?
      There is only one strategy if you have a very good knowledge base and it is PRACTICE. The reason is very simple. For example consider Mathematics paper in CDSE, you have 100 questions in total and ... (more)

      How does newly commissioned officer of Indian Territorial army choose his regiment after their training, anyone knows here?
      Long Answer: One must first accept the fact that Territorial Army (TA) Officers are not Regimental. This means that after joining TA, the Officers get posted in different regiments after each tenure/posting. The Officers from Regular Army who are serving with their own Regiment's TA Unit as attachment/posting may return to their next Unit/Formation of the same Regiment after their tenure. For TA Officers, after getting commissioned, one does not get the option of selecting a particular Regiment. This happens even before their training starts. The call-up letter itself will contain the instructions of joining a particular unit without any choice being given to the candidate. The day he reports to that unit, he is commissioned and his training starts. One may get any Regiment depending upon the available vacancies at that point of time (call-up letter being issued). The next unit in which they get posted may be of a different Regiment. They do not remain attached anymore with the previous Regiment.
      What was your response during your SSB interview when the interviewer asked you, 'Why do want to join the Indian Armed Forces?'?
      The following writing is a result of personal experience. 1st Recommendation - Exposure to forces - Minimal, no defence background at all, never seen such big buildings and areas, grandeur, royalty, gallantry. Self Description Test : “What is the kind of person you want to become” :- I want to be a better version of me. I want to be an Army Officer and apply my practical intellect in service of nation. IO : “Tell me Sandip, why do you want to join Army?” Me : “Sir, I got the inspiration from my Dean who is a Brigadier (Retd.), his personality, his works in our college caught everyone’s attention in college. He is blend of courage, seriousness, liveliness, and human resource manager. I want to be like him. Whenever I read or hear about heroes, be it Capt. Vikram Batra or Lt. Col. E. K. Niranjan, I feel I want to become like them. Also, I want to have an adventurous life, a table and chair job with a computer screen doesn't fascinate me. I want to earn respect for my family by my work. I want to have authority because then people give value to what we say. And the most important one Sir, I want Olive Greens for myself.” Then things happened, and I had to appear for another SSB, 1 & half years later, gathered good amount of self awareness, exposure to defence, stories about heroes, “earning” stuff in forces, all these shaped my answer in my 2nd recommendation. Self Description Test : - I want to be a part of something big. I realised I have immense capability in me, I can do any kind of work, stay anywhere, handle situations. I want to improve myself in sports. I want to stretch my mental strength as I believe mental strength supports physical capability. IO : “Sandip you have pretty good marks throughout your academics, why don't you go for GATE or IES, your parents have invested a good sum of money I suppose for your Engineering, why don't you give back to your country? Why do you want to join Army?” Me : Sir, I want to be part of something Big! I have found the purpose of my life. Its, becoming an Army Officer. I have come for Non-technical entry, its like having a bonus, I will be a combat guy with Technical knowledge, I feel its a great mixture. I want to explore myself in Sports as I haven't been very active in it. I got inspiration from my Dean Sir, who is a Brigadier (Retd.) , his personality inspired many of us in college. Then the UES Army team came to college with 3 officers in uniform, when I saw them I already decided I want this uniform. I want to be mentally tough as Major Gogoi and the CRPF jawan who was being kicked by stone pelters but continued with his duty, I want to have that level of mental toughness, Sir. I like traveling and want an adventurous life, so this has become my goal. And Sir, when I join Army, I feel that is the best way of ‘giving back to country’ and my parents both, technically, mentally and physically. I told things which I felt about me were true, these were the real reasons. Also, my SD question 5 matched with what I said, so there was no doubt on my intent. I would offer this as a tip too. Emotions did take over me, you could see tears in my eyes when I told about heroes in 1st Interview. In the second one, I trained my mind to be calm, an enthusiastic smile with goid presence of mind, because he asked me very creative questions on Current affairs, because I told him I do keep track of it. P. S. - Some words may vary, but the message being conveyed is same. Keep the josh high. :) - Sandip Jha 2.6k Views · 54 Upvotes · Answer requested by Rajeev Ranjan Upvote54 Downvote Share RecommendedAll Jayavel Chinna Samy Ad by Zoho Corp Cost-effective, cloud-based HR solution. Reduce manual HR work, automate tasks and get data to make important decisions.15 day free trial. Sign up at zoho.com/people Answer · Indian Army How is the hearing test done in the Army SSB medicals? Is it different from that of AFSB, and for the navy? Nikhil Sharma Nikhil Sharma, Recommended from 12-SSB, Bangalore and 31-SSB, Kapurthala Answered Oct 6 Hearing tests are conducted by the ENT deptt. during your medical. Having gone through medicals twice( at command hospital, Bangalore and millitary hospital, Jalandhar) here are the tests I went through :... (more) Upvote21 Downvote Share Answer · Ahmedabad Cantonment What is the best army cantonment in India? Why? Akshay B Akshay B, Indian Answered Oct 26, 2016 I can give the answer based on my experiences..The cantonments that i have been to, by far The College of Military engineering (CME) is the best..!!College of Military Engineering (CME) is a premie... (more) Upvote26 Downvote Share Answer · Indian Army What will be your reaction if you are selected in the Indian Army? Yesbir Singh Yesbir Singh, works at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay Answered Sep 11 Real inspirational story: It’s story of one of friend after attending 20th SSB interview.Entry: TGC 118 ( Technical Graduate Course)Month and year: October 2013SSB: 20 SSB, BhopalI was shortlisted ... (more) Upvote185 Downvote Share Answer · Indian Military Academy Do cadets in IMA get the Time newspaper? Yash Mor Yash Mor, studied at Rashtriya Military School - Bangalore (1981) Answered Nov 1 IMA is a world class training institute with some of the best facilities available for the Gentleman Cadets. What makes you think that all top newspapers and journals from world over will not be su... (more) Upvote6 Downvote Share Answer · Indian Army Is joining the Indian Army better than doing an MBA from IIM? Rahul Anand Rahul Anand, studied at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad Answered Jul 8 A close pal of mine and I have a story. We were in FIIT-JEE crash batch for JEE Were in BIT Mesra same batch We were in Erudite coaching for CAT We both at one point of time in life had IIM Calls He joi... (more) Upvote10.3k Downvote Share Answer · Indian Army What is the best incident you heard from the Indian Army? Mohit Sharma Mohit Sharma, M.Sc Mathematics, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (2018) Updated Oct 1 There are many awesome incidents about the Indian army and my friends have already shared most of them.I want to share another one, the humane aspect of a true warrior, specially for those who thin... (more) Upvote224 Downvote Share Answer · Indian Army How much of a stipend does a Gentleman Cadet get during his training in the NDA/IMA/OTA? Dinesh Thakur Dinesh Thakur, former NITian, OTAian, a Proud Indian Answered Sep 28 · Upvoted by Guruprasad Veerannavar In NDA technically cadets get no stipend but they receive 3000/- regularly per month for Initial three-term i.e for one and half year as their pocket money expense but this money is not paid from g... (more) Upvote177 Downvote Share Answer · Indian Army Why aren’t Indian soldiers taught Kalaripayattu? Toms Thomas Toms Thomas, Indian Navy, retired. Answered Sep 29 Its a matter of time and ROI (Return on Investment).Modern combat is a distanced affair. Better to do rifle drills and marksmanship practice with the time you have than try to pick up a hand to han... (more) Upvote118 Downvote Share About The Indian Army [Hindi: ?????? ??????] protector of the world's largest democracy, has a strength of 1,130,000 active personnels and 960,000 reserve personnels (and counting), making the Indian Army the world's largest sta... (more) 22.8k Questions 160.3k Followers 55 Edits Related Topics Indian Armed Forces Indian Armed Forces 127.8k Followers Armies (non-specific) Armies (non-specific) 34.8k Followers Indian Air Force (IAF) Indian Air Force (IAF) 105.2k Followers Indian Army Vs. Indian Air Force Indian Army Vs. Indian Air Force 209 Followers Military Military 292.5k Followers Indian Navy Indian Navy 63.5k Followers Indian Army Vs. Indian Navy Indian Army Vs. Indian Navy 358 Followers Armed Forces Armed Forces 8.8k Followers Services Selection Board (SSB) Services Selection Board (SSB) 14.1k Followers Indian Air Force Vs. Indian Navy Indian Air Force Vs. Indian Navy 336 Followers Indian Armed Forces Advice Indian Armed Forces Advice 209 Followers SSB Training Institute SSB Training Institute 4.8k Followers Indian Military Academy Indian Military Academy 25.4k Followers National Defence Academy (NDA) National Defence Academy (NDA) 32.1k Followers Kashmir Region Kashmir Region 51.3k Followers View 7 More 
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

    Picture Perception - Model story

    RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper