Target SSB Tios

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076


How to develop your will power?

FOR PRACTICAL SSB COACHING
CALL 094437 20076

www.ssbcoaching.com


Preparation for achieving a Desired Aim requires lot of Hardwork.
Here I am, age 22 years, BE. Graduate.

MY AIM:


"TO FACE SERVICES SELECTION BOARD AND GET RECOMMENDED IN MY VERY FIRST ATTEMPT".

Tasks to be Accomplished
  1. Find and ways and means to face the SSB.
  2. What is the SSB Looking for?
  3. What is my present level(SKill)?
  4. What can I do to improve it?
  5. What is the time limit I have set to achieve my AIM?
  6. Should I go for Training? If so where? and When?
  7. What are my short comings?(As per the assessment Officers)
  8. How do I overcome and achieve Satisfactory Performance / level?
  9. Am I physically Fit to undergo the training?
  10. What are the Officer Like Qualities the SSB is looking for?
  11. What is my present level, and how do I improve upon these qualities?
  12. What is the Challenge I am ready to accept?
  13. What are my plans to achieve Success in it?
  14. What did I learn?
  15. Did I give up or achive it?
  16. List of Challenges that I have accepted and how many of them have I succeeded?
  17. How many I failed and Why?
  18. Do I have an alternate plan? If yes, what is it?
  19. If I fail in my first attempt what am I going to do?

FOR PRACTICAL SSB COACHING
CALL 094437 20076

www.ssbcoaching.com

Officer Like Qualities(O.L.Q):


Planning and Organizing:Effective Intelligence: It is the ability of a individual to evolve answers to the challenging problems.
Reasoning Ability: It is the ability of a individual to understand a given situation and arrive at the conclusion with a sense of rational thinking.
Organizing Ability: It is the ability of an individual to use the limited resources in an ordered manner to produce the desired result.
Power of Expression: It is the ability of an individual to put in front one’s though process with ease and clarity.

Social Adjustment:

Social adaptability: ability of a person so that he/she can adapt himself to the social environment and can gel well with the other persons and social groups. 
Cooperation: It is the attitude which an individual needs to participate with willingly and in harmony with others members in a group so that he/she can achieve the goal for the group. 
Sense of Responsibility: It is the complete understanding of the various values of duty, social and of what is expected of an individual and then by channelising his/her energy and attention. 

Social Effectiveness:
Initiative: An individual ability to start something new or take the lead. 
Self Confidence: It is the ability of an individual to have faith in one owns abilities to meet and face unfamiliar conditions. 
Speed of Decision: It is an ability of an individual to arrive at correct practical decision with ease. 
Ability to influence the group: It is the ability of a individual that enables him/her to get efforts from others so as to achieve all the objectives which are set by the individual. 
Liveliness: It is the ability of a individual to remain happy when faced with challenges to bring about a happy atmosphere in the group. 

Dynamic:

Determination: It is the ability of an individual to put in continuous efforts so as to achieve goals in spite of the numerous throwbacks/setbacks and obstacles one faces. 
Courage:It is the ability of an individual to take risks at times when they are most required. 
Stamina: It is the ability of an individual to keep going through physical and mental fatigue without giving up. 

One must try to perform as per the above mentioned 15 OLQ’s and show these qualities during their performance in various tasks done during the GTO, Psychology and Personal Interview. How do I rate my self in the undermentioned qualities?



FOR PRACTICAL SSB COACHING
CALL 094437 20076

www.ssbcoaching.com


S.NoName of the OLQMy Present Rating out of 10Rating by Assessment Officer out of 10Remarks
FACTOR - I.PLANNING AND ORGANIZING0000Remarks
1.Effective Intelligence0000Remarks
2.Reasoning Ability0000Remarks
3.Organizing Ability0000Remarks
4.Power of Expression0000Remarks
FACTOR- IISOCIAL ADJUSTMENT0000Remarks
5.Social adaptability0000Remarks
6.Co-operation0000Remarks
7.Sense of Responsibility0000Remarks
FACTOR- III.SOCIAL EFFECTIVENESS0000Remarks
8.Initiative0000Remarks
9.Self Confidence0000Remarks
10.Speed of Decision0000Remarks
11.Ability to influence the group0000Remarks
12.Liveliness0000Remarks
FACTOR- IVDYNAMIC QUALITIES0000Remarks
13.Determination0000Remarks
14.Courage0000Remarks
15.Stamina0000Remarks
Over All Box Grading.F-1F-2F-3F-4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper