Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076


Two of our academy cadets passed out of Officers Training Academy Chennai and became Lieutenants
I felt little bad when neither of these two officers invited me to attend the Passing out parade
Worse did not even have the curtsy to inform me by phone call.
Are teachers to be forgotten once your job is over?????
I feel ashamed that I have not taught them the basic social etiquette.
Any how I congratulate
Lieutenant- Yadav- Madras Sappers
Lieutenant- Joseph - Gurkha Rifles
for SSB Interview Coachingcall 094437 20076www.ssbcoaching.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper