378TH CADET GOT RECOMMENDED AFTER OUR TR- SO CAN YOU

Defence Academy Coimbatore A leading coaching academy for Sainik, Military and RIMC Schools, NDA, IMA, AFCAT SSB, FSB Interview http://www.ssbcoaching.com call 094437 20076

MY DATE WITH INTERVIEWING OFFICER AS NARRATED BY Cadet. B. Vineesh
on 8th July I was called for interview by the ssb president for my personal interview.It was my fourth day at the ssb, we were a group of 21 candidates, divided into three groups for Group. All the test were over and I was told that my interview would be held at 1500 hours on 08th July. After an early lunch, I was a little tense, and was going through that day's newspaper. I was the first candidate to be called for the interview after the lunch session. After the bedding in questions, such as tell me about yourself, your hobbies and about my education, he came on to probing questions. Vineesh, I see that you have completed your B.Sc Agriculture,two years ago. Why do you want to join the Army now?
Sir, before taking up my graduation, I was interested to pursue a career in the civil services as an IPS Officer, but on joining the college Army NCC, my mind was attracted towards ARMY.As I see from your PIQ, you have completed your degree , in 2014, why did you not appear for Army SSB earlier?Sir, I had applied earlier, but my application was rejected due to the final year mark sheets was not available, second time it was an error in the submission of my application.
In between these two years what where you doing?I was preparing for CIVIL Services as well as CDSE. In the meanwhile I received the call for ssb, and that has brought me in front of you sir.Why did you drop your IPS Preparation, have you last your confidence in yourself, or did you feel that your will fail in it?Sir, As I told you earlier, my mind was drawn towards army during my NCC Days. I do have confidence in my ability to crack IPS, after two years of trg. I have already cleared my Prelim and was preparing for the main when I got the call letter.
In what way the Civil Services and the Army are different?Sir, in both these services, the candidates serve the public, in civil services they mingle with civilians and serve among the civil populous, but in army we are away from civil population and guard the country from the front line. Then the question went on the NCC camps and then to National and International News.
A few questions about the Nuclear Supplier Group and why Indian entry in NUC senario was vetted by China.
Over all the inteview lasted for about 45 minutes. The board president, wished me all the best and that was the End of my fifth day at SSB.
I was quite satisfied with my performance. and prayed for my success.
On the conference day, I hardly spent Five minutes inside the conference room. Three questions,
  1. Well vineesh, How was your stay here? Comfortable and interesting sir.
  1. Any Suggestions Nothing sir, everything has been taken care of.
  1. All the best Thank you sir.
  1. I left the Conference hall The results were announced after the lunch, Only two of us made it. I thanked GOD to hear my number called out.
  1. Out of 21, only two made it
  1. You too can make it. All the best
  1. Signing off- cadet vineesh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper