Joining the Army is a matter of Choice- Because this is a career and Not a Job.

ssb coaching

Joining the Army is a matter of Choice- Because this is a career and Not a Job. 



WHY I JOINED THE ARMY?

It is not that I love the country more than somebody else, it is because I just wanted to have the pride of  wearing the Olive Green uniform and put on the stars on my shoulders.

I may be getting less salary than my counter part who is working in IT sector.

But I feel that every paise have been contributed by the nation to secure its border, so that its citizens can live in peace. Being a part of Army give a sense of satisfaction, rather than the money that I earned.

Why I joined the Army?
In case of a calamity, who is  called?
Not a IT employee, they all look at the army and think of them as the savior, satisfaction of being of help to my countrymen made me take a decision to join the ARMY.


I am from Chennai, I had been working in an IT company, I was in USA California, Many others would be dreaming of a life abroad, the pay was in SIX  Figures.

But when the floods came I was in USA, my parents, grandparents all got stuck in the floods.
One week of living in hell, so they said, My money could not help them.

My costly I phone could not reach them

No flights, all I could do was pray for their safety

Atlast it was answered by GOD, in the form of sending some unknown unsung heroes to my house  now was in floods.

When I came back to India after nearly 1 month , and heard from my parents how they were rescued and  provide with food and accm by the men in uniform, I realized were I belong.

As I type these words my eyes are in tears.

What about those who could not be saved????

I applied for short service commission in the ARMY

I narrated this to my Interviewing officer as to why I want to join the ARMY?

Sir, I want to pay back to the unsung heroes who rescued my family members, 
The best way to pay back is to be with them.

Yes I want to join the army to give my bit when some where, when some one needs my help.

Folks I would soon be joining the forces via OTA

I thank , the UNSUNG heroes 
I thank Defence Academy Coimbatore faculty to groomed me to face the SSB

Signing off

RAJKUMAR
Soon to be a Gentleman Cadet. 
          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper