Mock Interview- the candidate got into a trap by telling a lie- see how he gets caught?

COUNSELLING SESSION OF AN ASPIRANT


Name of the candidate: Raghu ( Name changed)
Qualification: ( B.E ) 2 papers still left
Age running 22 (years)
Aspires to be a Pilot in the Indian Air force
Family back Ground: Father Retd Navy Personal 
Mother----- Working as a teacher in a local school
Younger brother studying in Class XI


May I come in sir.

Please do come in.

How do you do Mr. Raghu?

I am fine, thank you sir. ( The best answer should be HOW DO YOU DO SIR? )

please have a seat.

The candidate sits down

What was your father's rank in the Navy?

I do not know sir,

How long was his in the Navy, 18 years, I think  sir,

where all did you study?

Sainik school sir,


In which standard did you join  the sainik school, 1st standard  sir,

First Standard , I am sure the sainik schools offer admission only from class VI,

No, sir, I think it is KV., they used to call it as sainik school in the naval base.

Which naval  base, I am sorry sir, donot  know, i was very young then.

okay what do you want to become?

 I want to become a Pilot sir.

You could have appeared for NDA, it was easy to become a pilot via NDA.

I do not know about NDA .

Have you completed your BE, yes sir. I passed  out in 2014 ( WATCH this)

What is your percentage, about 70 sir,

Why did you not take up AFCAT exam.

I did not do it sir, as I was interested to get into a job.

What is your major in BE?

I did my Aeronautical Engineering from Trichi sir,

In that case some  of your instructors must have told you about AFCAT, also it was in the internet about AFCAT exam.

I do not use internet to search for AFCAT.

Why did you not take up CDSE.
       
I did not take CDSE?

Why, I wanted to join the IAF.

You can join IAF, as it is a combined defence services exam.

-----------------

why don't you want to join the Navy/ Army now they have called for tech entry

I only want to be a pilot

I think you are hiding something from you, do not tell me you never knew about AFCAT Exam.

actually I had six arrears sir, when I tried to fill in the form for AFCAT, the internet did not allow me to fill in the details.

Okay Ragu, try and clear the arrears and then sit  for AFCAT/ CDSE.
all the best.

(This was an interview prior to the candidate joining our academy. He is now trying to clear his back log)    
   
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK Questions for RIMC- RMS Compiled by www.sainikrimc.com

Picture Perception - Model story

RIMC December 2017 General Knowledge Solved paper